An overnight trip to Miami's famous South Beach, with an airboat ride through the Everglades & lots of free time to explore
2-Day trip from Orlando
1 night in Miami
Everglades Airboat ride
Oh darn! This ticket isn't available to book right now.
This may be because:
- We have sold out
- This product is seasonal and tickets for the new season are not yet available
But don't worry! There's loads more to do in Florida, so check out our:
- Combo Tickets
- Theme Parks
- Orlando Dinner Shows
- Airboat Rides & Everglades Tours
- Sports & Activities
- Tours & Day Trips
An email has been sent to our team. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Sorry there has been an error!
Overnight trip to Miami’s South Beach from Orlando
On the 2-Day South Beach Tour you’ll enjoy a night in Miami’s Art Deco District, hit the shops, go to the beach and even get to ride an airboat!
Transport is all sorted out for you too; pick-up and drop-off from the Orlando area is included in your ticket.
South Beach Tour - Day 1
- Experience a thrilling airboat ride in the Everglades and try to spot an alligator in the marshes where they live
- Get to know your gators - learn interesting facts about Florida’s most famous reptile from the alligator specialists at the Everglades
- Don’t miss your chance to take a photo with a gator - they're not as scary as they seem!
- Stay at a hotel in the Art Deco District, right in the heart of Miami.
- Shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs – South Beach has something for everybody’s taste. With a location like this you’ll never run out of things to do!
South Beach Tour - Day 2
Enjoy the freedom to explore South Beach at your own pace. Hit the shops in the Bayside Shopping Complex or top up your holiday tan on the beach.... Miami is your playground!
This tour is only available on Wednesdays
Return transport is included from various pick-up points in the Orlando area.
For more information, please see 2 Day Miami on the pick-up schedule.
- Room occupancy is based on 1 room per every 4 passengers
- Additional room requests or single supplements will be charged an additional $75
- 1 room with 1 King-sized bed will be allocated to groups of 2 or less unless otherwise specified
- 1 room with 2 double beds will be allocated for groups of 4 passengers
- 2 rooms with a total of 4 double beds will be allocated to groups up to 8
- 3 rooms with a total of 6 double beds will be allocated to groups up to 12
- You may request additional rooms for an extra charge but you must do that at the time of booking
- Children under 3 go FREE!
- If you are bringing a child under 3 you must let us know in advance by calling the number shown on your e-ticket