Experience Florida’s stunning sunrise as you float through the sky on a hot air balloon ride over Orlando!
1-hour hot air balloon ride
Perfect for a special occasion!
4-5 hour experience
Oh darn! This ticket isn't available to book right now.
This may be because:
- We have sold out
- This product is seasonal and tickets for the new season are not yet available
But don't worry! There's loads more to do in Florida, so check out our:
- Combo Tickets
- Theme Parks
- Orlando Dinner Shows
- Airboat Rides & Everglades Tours
- Sports & Activities
- Tours & Day Trips
An email has been sent to our team. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Sorry there has been an error!
Ride a Hot Air Balloon over Orlando!
A sunrise hot air balloon flight over Florida is guaranteed to be one of the highlights of your holiday!
Take in the gorgeous views as the city comes to life below you, and celebrate your landing with a refreshing glass of bubbly.
What’s included in an Orlando Balloon Ride:
- 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- Ride with FAA certified pilots
- Snacks before & after your flight
- Glass of champagne on landing
- Personal flight certificate
Try to book your balloon ride for one of the first days of your holiday. That way, if your flight needs to be rescheduled due to the weather, you’ll have plenty of time to come back on another day
What to expect from your hot air balloon ride:
Amazing photo opportunities!
Make sure you bring your camera along to capture the views as the sun rises over Florida!
You’ll be in the air for about 1 hour, so you’ll have plenty of time to take in the beautiful orange groves, crystal-clear lakes and wild forests – plus you’ll get to see how big the theme parks really are!
Champagne & Breakfast after your flight
- Celebrating a special occasion? A hot air balloon ride is a seriously classy way to do it!
- Experience a royal welcome back on the ground with a glass of cold, crisp champagne
- Since sunrise is also breakfast time, you’ll be served light snacks before AND after your flight
The perfect memento!
At the end of the experience you’ll be awarded a personal flight certificate to mark your adventure.
Will I suffer from travel sickness?
Because the balloons glide along with the wind rather than against it, flights are smooth and tranquil and motion sickness is unlikely to be a problem.
Orlando Balloon Rides are operated by highly experienced FAA certified pilots, so you can just relax and enjoy the moment!
365 days a year!
- Your meeting time will be 1 hour before sunrise - usually between 5.30am and 6.30am
- You will be informed of the exact meeting time when you call to confirm
- The balloon ride will take 1 hour
- Please allow 3 - 4 hours for the entire experience
- If you choose, you can help in the set-up of your hot air balloon. Inflation takes approximately 20 minutes, and then you fly!
Showcase of Citrus
5010 US Highway 27, Clermont FL. 34714
Free parking is available to all guests
Hotel pick-up is available upon request and is at an extra cost of $20 per person payable locally in resort.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Children under 6 are not allowed to participate
- Any passenger under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum individual weight is 280 pounds/127 kilograms/20 stone
- Passengers must be in good physical condition and be able to climb in and out of the basket and stand for the whole flight. You cannot fly if you have recently had surgery, injuries, hip, back or knee problems
What to Wear
- We recommend to dress as you would for a hike in the woods.
- Temperatures in the hot air balloon shouldn’t be any cooler than on the ground, so take note of the weather forecast.
- Open-toed shoes are not suitable for this experience
Food & Drink
- Light snacks, tea and coffee, after your flight
- Glass of champagne upon landing
- In the unlikely event that your flight is cancelled due to the weather, you’ll be offered a new flight time
- If you are not able to attend the new time, you’ll be eligible for a full refund