Pulse-racing coasters, ocean creatures and seriously exciting marine experiences – all in one epic theme park!
Thrilling coasters, rescued animals & lots more at SeaWorld!
Get ready for the ultimate adventure at one of the world’s most famous theme parks, SeaWorld!
Grab a seat at one of the spectacular live shows, conquer your fears on the park’s hair-raising rides and get splashed by Shamu, the world-famous orca.
And it’s not just about the shows and rides - SeaWorld is also home to rescued marine animals like dolphins and manatees who are cared for and nursed back to health with the aim of returning them to the ocean.
NEW for 2022 - Ice Breaker™ at SeaWorld;
Named after the icy Arctic summits, Ice Breaker will feature four airtime filled launches, both backwards and forwards, culminating in a reverse launch into the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida. Will you brave the ice?
Orlando’s only floorless coaster is an absolute monster of a ride, and consistently ranked one of the world’s top coasters!
As the rollercoaster twists and turns, you’ll feel as if you're journeying through the deep, dark hunting grounds of the legendary sea monster which struck terror into the hearts of sailors, narrowly avoiding its clutches as you swoop at blisteringly fast pace through 7 loops including a zero-gravity roll.
Thrill-seekers look no further! Orlando’s fastest, tallest, longest and only hypercoaster is inspired by one of the fastest sharks in the ocean – need we go on??
Reaching record speeds of over 70mph you’ll dive deep, turn sharply and soar upwards so suddenly that you float right out of your seat in moments of total weightlessness.
A cast of unlikely characters including potbellied pigs, doves, ducks, cats, dogs and a few surprise animal guests are the stars of this side-splitting family-friendly show!
Sea Lion High: The New Class
Join Clyde and Seamore as they go in slippery pursuit of their high school diplomas.
Watch the mischievous otters and a 164-stone walrus show off their skills in this action-packed show.
Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin
See 5 different species of penguins waddle around in snowy environments and glide gracefully underwater
Manatee Rehabilitation Area
Go behind the scenes into SeaWorld’s working manatee rescue and rehabilitation facility to learn more about the plight of these vulnerable animals in the wild.
Come face-to-face with the baby dolphins in their newly refurbished nursery!
Watch as they practice delightful new skills like jumping, playing and communicating with their mums and other newborns through clicks and vocalisations. Plus find out lots of information about dolphin behaviour, biology and conservation.
SeaWorld is open from 9am – 9pm, but opening times can vary depending on the season
SeaWorld, 7007 SeaWorld Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
Parking fees per day are
- Cars and motorbikes: $18
- Recreational vehicles: $20
- Preferred parking is available for $20
Book the 3 for 2 ticket and you’ll receive FREE parking at all 3 parks (Valid with 2022 and 2023 tickets)
Busch Gardens Shuttle Express
The Busch Gardens Shuttle Express service to Busch Gardens in Tampa resumes from January 2022 and provides a return service from the Orlando area to the park in Tampa.
This service will be complimentary to all guests with a multi-park, Busch Gardens inclusive ticket in hand.
Drop Off & Pick Up Locations
Drop off and pick up locations are the following:
- 1. SeaWorld (near the bus & taxi drop-off)
- 2. ICON Park, 8350 Universal Blvd (8445 International Drive, (in the heart of the Entertainment district of I-Drive)
- 3. Publix, 8145 Vineland Avenue, Lake Buena Vista (near Premium Outlets – Lake Buena Vista area)
- 4. Old Town Entertainment District, 5770 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (serving 192 East in Kissimmee)
- 5. Doubletree Orlando by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando, 5780 Major Blvd, Orlando, FL (serving North International Drive area and Universal Orlando guests)
- 6. Margaritaville Resort – 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee
The service schedule will vary through the year and be subject to change. For guidance purposes only, the Orlando area pick up will be between 0830 and 0930 - depending on location. The return journey from Busch Gardens will depend on park closing time and vary throughout the year.
Guests are recommended to make a reservation for the Shuttle Express to secure their seats. This can be completed by calling 800-221-1339 or visiting https://buschgardens.mears.com. Schedules can be confirmed at this stage.
- SeaWorld Quick Queue Unlimited passes can be used on each of the following attractions within one visit day: Mako, Manta, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, Journey to Atlantis, TurtleTrek & Wild Arctic.
- Height and age restrictions apply on some rides at SeaWorld.
- Wheelchair access is available at all of SeaWorld’s rides and attractions
- See our SeaWorld Park Guide for more information about disabled access at the park
- SeaWorld has been designated as a Certified Autism Center by The International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES)