This policy covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your data.
- 1. Introduction & General Terms
- 2. Who Are We?
- 3. What information will FloridaTix collect about me?
- 4. How will FloridaTix use the information it collects about me?
- 5. When will FloridaTix contact me?
- 6. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
- 7. Will FloridaTix share my personal information with anyone else?
- 8. Offensive or inappropriate content on our websites
- 9. What if I am a user aged under 18?
- 10. How long will FloridaTix keep my information?
- 11. Can I delete my data?
- 12. Can I find out what personal information FloridaTix holds about me?
- 13. Web browser cookies
- 14. Apps & Devices
- 15. Changes to FloridaTix's Privacy and Cookies Policy
- 16. Contacting FloridaTix about this Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. Introduction & General Terms
Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised shopping experience.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following online services:
- Any AttractionWorld website that links to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Social media or official FloridaTix content on other websites
- Mobile devices & applications (“Apps”)
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains the following:
- What information FloridaTix may collect about you
- How FloridaTix will use information we collect about you
- When FloridaTix may use your details to contact you
- Whether FloridaTix will disclose your details to anyone else
- Your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us
FloridaTix is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted. These laws are referred to collectively in this Privacy and Cookies Policy as the “data protection laws”.
2. Who Are We?
FloridaTix is a trading name of Attraction World Ltd (registration No. 5346727). When we refer to ‘’we’’ or ‘’our’’ we are referring to Attraction World Ltd
3. What information will FloridaTix collect about me?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of FloridaTix’s services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions, live chats, message boards, web and mobile notifications, telephone or text FloridaTix we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, gender or date of birth, as well as information collected about your use of our services (such as what you view on our website and items you have added to your basket).
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information. When we do this we will provide further information about why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
Where we provide personalised services, we may ask your permission to review third party data about you, for example, your Twitter or Facebook feeds, to get to know you better and to provide more effective personalisation. Some of our services enable you to sign-in via a third party service, such as Facebook. If you choose to sign-in via a third party app, you will be presented with a dialog box which will ask your permission to allow FloridaTix to access your personal information (e.g. your full name, date of birth, email address and any other information you have made publicly accessible). Please note that any information that is not required by the particular service you have opted to use will not be retained by FloridaTix.
4. How will FloridaTix use the information it collects about me?
FloridaTix will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- To provide our services, activities or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and enquiries
- To provide you with the most user-friendly online navigation experience
- Where we provide personalised services, we may analyse the information you supply, as well as your activity on our (and other) services, so that we can offer a more relevant, tailored service. If you are signed-in or subscribed to email newsletters, you will receive a personalised service. If you don’t want to receive these services you can unsubscribe from email newsletters, or disable personalisation.
- We may also show you relevant advertising on third party sites, as set out in section 6
- To contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide.
- To use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries, and to determine whether you are accessing our services from the UK.
- For analysis and research purposes so that we may improve the services offered by FloridaTix. This can include using geo-demographic information from external sources.
- We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes
Where FloridaTix proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. Please see section 16 below for details.
5. When will FloridaTix contact me?
FloridaTix may contact you:
- In order to ensure that we can deliver the services, e.g. to verify your email when you sign up for an account, or to help you reset your password
- In relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our products or
- In relation to any contribution you have submitted to FloridaTix, e.g. on FloridaTix message boards or via text or voicemail
- To invite you to participate in surveys about FloridaTix services (participation is always voluntary)
- To update you on any material changes to FloridaTix’s policies and practices
- For marketing purposes, as set out in section 6
We will never contact you to ask for your account password, or other login information. Please be cautious if you receive any emails or calls from people asking for this information and claiming to be from FloridaTix.
6. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
FloridaTix will only send you marketing emails or contact you on our platforms where you have agreed to this.
We may personalise the message content based upon any information you have provided to us and your use of our platforms.
We may use information which we hold about you to show you relevant advertising on third party sites (e.g. Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter). If you don’t want to be shown targeted advertising messages from FloridaTix, some third party sites allow you to request not to see messages from specific advertisers on that site in future. If you want to stop all personalised services from FloridaTix, including targeted advertising messages on third party sites, please contact:
The Data Protection Officer
First Floor, New Oxford House, Waterloo Street, Birmingham, B2 5UG
Email: [email protected]
7. Will FloridaTix share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information within FloridaTix except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, including for child protection reasons) or as described in this section and section 8.
Generally, we will use your information within FloridaTix and will only share it outside FloridaTix where you have requested it or given your consent. However, we may share with third party sites (e.g. Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter) some data, with appropriate security measures, to show you relevant advertising on third party sites, as set out in section 6.
Sometimes FloridaTix uses third parties to process your information on our behalf, for example to provide services or analysis. FloridaTix requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and FloridaTix requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
We may share your personal information internally (i.e. with other AttractionWorld divisions). Please see section 4 above for more details.
8. Offensive or inappropriate content on our websites
If you post or send content which may reasonably be deemed to be offensive, inappropriate or objectionable anywhere on or to FloridaTix websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any of our services, FloridaTix may remove such content.
Where FloridaTix reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws, for example on hate speech, FloridaTix may disclose your personal information to relevant third parties, including to law enforcement agencies or your internet provider. FloridaTix would only do so in circumstances where such disclosure is permitted under applicable laws, including data protection law.
9. What if I am a user aged under 18?
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to FloridaTix.
10. How long will FloridaTix keep my information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for 4 years from the point that you make a booking or opt-in to receiving communications from us. When 4 years have elapsed since your most recent communication with us, your information will be deleted from our database.
11. Can I delete my data?
As explained in section 10 above, your details will be deleted by us after a period of 4 years’ inactivity. If you do wish to have your data deleted before this period has elapsed, please write to the Data Protection Officer, FloridaTix, First Floor, New Oxford House, Waterloo Street, Birmingham, B2 5UG or email [email protected]
12. Can I find out what personal information FloridaTix holds about me?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016) and the Data Protection Act (1998) you have the right to request a copy of the personal information FloridaTix holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected
We will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved identification.
We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
If you are within the UK, please address requests and questions about this or any other question about this Privacy and Cookies Policy to the Data Protection Officer, FloridaTix, First Floor, New Oxford House, Waterloo Street, Birmingham, B2 5UG or email: [email protected]
We will require two copies of forms of identification, which can be:
- Driving licence
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill (from last 3 months)
- Current vehicle registration document
- Bank statement (from last 3 months)
- Rent book (from last 3 months).
13. Web Browser Cookies
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is automatically issued to your computer when you enter a website, and is stored by the browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies identify your computer. Cookies store some basic information that helps us to identify if a user of your computer has visited the site before.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for - like shopping baskets or e-billing - cannot be provided.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Category 4: Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
How can I change my cookie settings?
Our website requires certain cookies to be enabled for you to be able to shop. However if you would like to restrict or block cookies from this website you can use your browser to do so.
Each browser allows you to restrict or block cookies in different ways; for further information about how to manage cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on FloridaTix.co.uk.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to understand the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
- For marketing purposes, such as displaying personalised banners
- To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey and record sales. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
- To provide site usage information which, together with purchase information, will help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
- To ensure that items are placed into your basket and your order is processed correctly.
At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information.
Other information collected from web browsers
Your web browser may also provide FloridaTix with information about your device, such as an IP address and details about the browser that you are using.
We use information provided by your browser or by the link that you have clicked to understand the webpage that directed you to FloridaTix.com and this may be captured by performance cookies.
14. Apps & Devices
Your web browser or device may provide FloridaTix with information about your device, such as a device identifier or IP address. Device identifiers may be collected automatically, such as the device ID, IP address, MAC address, IMEI number and app ID (a unique identifier relating to the particular copy of the app you are running).
If you have any concerns about the information which might be accessed from or stored on your device by FloridaTix, you may wish to only access our content through a web browser and review your web browser settings.
15. Changes to FloridaTix's Privacy and Cookies Policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy may be updated from time to time so you may wish to check it each time you submit personal information to FloridaTix.
The date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use FloridaTix.com to submit personal information.
16. Contacting FloridaTix about this Privacy and Cookies Policy
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy and Cookies Policy please contact:
The Data Protection Officer
First Floor, New Oxford House, Waterloo Street, Birmingham, B2 5UG
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: June 2023