If you're looking for a water park to slide, race and splash around, look no further than Island H20 - Orlando's newest water park and an unmissable unique immersive social media themed adventure!
Orlando's newest water park
Over 20+ attractions
Fun for the whole family
Immerse yourself at Orlando's newest Water Park!
If you're looking for a splash-tastic adventure themed around a unique immersive social media experience - it's all at Island H20!
What's at Island H20?!
Just some of Island H20's 20+ attractions include:
Feel weightlessness in this zero-gravity style water ride...whilst jamming out to your favourite playlist with it's modern on-ride technology!
Splish and splash in the land for little tikes! Pelican's Paradise is complete with an array of adventures to keep the kids entertained all day long
Get that zero-gravity feeling and share it with your friends! Relive the rush with on ride video recording whilst taking on this 494ft slide of heart pounding fun!
Not here for the thrills? No problem. Take a rubber ring and soak up the relaxation on this lazy river
- 2022 season ends November 27th 2022
- Park reopens March 2023 - July 2023 daily
- Park is open August 2023 Thurs - Sun
- Park is open September 2023 Fri - Sun
- All of these dates are subject to change so please check in advance before your visit
- Standard opening hours are 10:30am - 5pm but extended hours are within operation on certain days, please check before your visit
3230 Inspiration Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Parking is available at $10 per vehicle.
- For safety reasons, height restrictions apply on some of the rides at Island H20 Water Park.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchairs are not available at Island H20 Water Park, users needing wheelchair transportation will need to bring their own.
- We recommend downloading the Island H20 app free of charge before your visit, this will enable you to fully immerse yourself in the interactiveness of the park and allows visibility on attraction wait times, assists on planning your visit and you can also earn points!
- Pools are heated in the Fall!
- Towels are not provided so please bring your own, alternatively they are available to purchase in park
- Lockers are available for rental to keep your possesions
- Life vests are available (based on availability) for use free of charge for anyone wanting/needing to use one
- Please use swim diapers for children that are not yet toilet trained, these are also available for purchase in park
What am I NOT allowed to bring in the park?
- Animals are not permitted except service animals if required by law
- Glass or other items that may break and become a hazard
- Outside food or beverages
- Selfie sticks
- Shade structures
- All personal loungers or seating
- Convenience mobility items e.g Rollerskates, bicycles etc
- Pool toys
- Flotation devices e.g swim fins, snorkels, masks
- Drinks other than water