Learn about Winter the Dolphin - the star of the movie “Dolphin Tale” - and visit the beautiful Clearwater Beach!
This tour includes pick-up from the locations shown on the map below:
Meet Winter the Dolphin & Visit Clearwater Beach
Don't miss the chance to meet Winter the Dolphin – inspiration and star of the movie “Dolphin Tale”. Find out how Winter lost her tail and learn about her miraculous rescue by Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
Oh, and you’ll also get the chance to chill out on the beautiful Clearwater Beach!
A Relaxing Morning at Clearwater
Enjoy the morning sun, go for a swim and top up your tan on Florida's beautiful Clearwater Beach before heading out to your Winter The Dolphin Experience.
Meet the world’s first bionic dolphin!
Every wondered what it would be like to get up-close to a bionic dolphin? Well, wonder no more!
Winter the Dolphin lost her tail after getting caught in a crab trap, and was rescued by Clearwater Marine Aquarium, where she was nursed back to health and fitted with a swanky new prosthetic tail.
Since then, this unstoppable dolphin has become the star of her own movie ‘Dolphin Tale’, which tells the incredible story of her fight for survival.
Explore Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure
Hop on the “Jolly Trolley” to Historic Clearwater Downtown and see the Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure Exhibit.
Here you can venture behind the scenes of the movie to see re-built scenes, images and actual props from the film!
Visit Winter’s home at Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Take a look at life under the sea through underwater viewing windows and roofless dolphin pools
- Visit the hands-on stingray beach
- Get to know the rest of the animal inhabitants including turtles, otters and more
Tuesdays and Fridays
Return transport is provided from select locations within Orlando
- Departure from Orlando: between 8am and 8.45am
- To arrange pick-up details, please call the number shown on your ticket at least 48 hours in advance
- Arrival at Clearwater: approx. 11am
- Departure from Clearwater: 5pm
- Arrival at Orlando: approx. 7pm
Please allow a full day for this trip
Where to bring your ticket
Show your ticket to the driver/guide at the beginning of your tour
What to wear
Wear a swimsuit and don’t forget your camera!