All the Disney World Parks, all 3 Universal Orlando Resort Parks and more besides – we don’t call it an Ultimate ticket for nothing!
Disney Ticket Update: Know Before You Go
- Tickets valid for use until 31st December 2020
- For Disney Park admission, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation (subject to availability) are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full
- Fully paid for tickets are usually despatched within 1-3 working days
- Link your tickets to My Disney Experience when you receive them, you can then start reserving park days
- Check availability on the below calendar before proceeding to buy your park tickets
- Visit Disney Know Before You Go Blog for latest info.
Ultimate Florida Fans deserve the Ultimate Florida Ticket!
This money-saving Florida combo package gives you unlimited admission to Florida’s biggest and most exciting theme parks, including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort and many more!
Visit ALL of these parks with an Ultimate Florida Ticket:
14 days’ unlimited admission to the Walt Disney World Parks:
- Magic Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios
- Animal Kingdom
- Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course*
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex**
- PlayStation® Pavilion at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex***
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course****
Temporary Closures Blizzard Beach: 28th October 2018 - 5th January 2019
Typhoon Lagoon: 6th January 2019 -TBD
14 days’ unlimited admission to the Universal Orlando Resort Parks:
- Universal Studios Florida including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™
- Universal's Volcano Bay water theme park
14 days’ unlimited admission to:
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
What else is included with this ticket?
As well as admission to 12 epic Florida theme parks, the Ultimate Florida Ticket also includes:
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
Disney Memory Maker worth $199!
Capture all your Disney World memories with the Memory Maker, which magically stores all of your Disney PhotoPass photographer pictures - including ride photos - so no-one needs to step out of your group to take a picture! (Included with 2018 & 2019 adult tickets)
Pre-book your place on the best rides and attractions up to 30 days in advance with Disney's FastPass+, included as-standard with all our Disney World tickets!
PLEASE NOTE - FastPass+ system not currently in-use at Walt Disney World, your ticket will allow FastPass+ usage once the feature becomes active again in the parks at a future date”. If you can add this text as close to where fastPass is mentioned as what’s included on the 7 and 14 Day pages and the Disney related combo pages.
Universal Orlando Resort
Ride the Hogwarts Express at Universal Orlando Resort
This is just about as close to actually living in the enchanting world of wizards and witches as you can get, as you explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter ™ - Diagon Alley™ at Universal Studios Florida and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ at Universal's Islands of Adventure.
With this Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket² you can even ride6 the Hogwarts™ Express between King's Cross Station in Universal Studios Florida and Hogsmeade™ Station in Universal's Islands of Adventure!
Club access to Universal CityWalk
This ticket includes 14 consecutive days’ unlimited access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk, The Epicentre of Awesome!
Free Parking at SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens
Book for 2019 or 2020 and get FREE parking at SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens - usually up to $20 per day!
Free transport to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
You can catch the free Busch Gardens Shuttle Express from various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas.
Why book a Florida Combo Package?
If you want to visit all the big Florida parks, but don’t want the price tag that comes with it, a combo is the way to go!
Combos are the best way of saving money on Florida park tickets – you’ll get all the tickets you need at a lower price than buying them all individually. So it’s quicker and easier too!
Why should I book a Combo ticket in advance?
The prices can’t be beaten!
Our Combo tickets are exclusive to UK customers and can’t be bought in the USA. This means we can give you unbeatable value compared with the price of ‘on the day’ gate tickets!
Use Disney’s FastPass+ and My Disney Experience
Disney’s FastPass+ is only available with advance tickets - you can use it to reserve times on your favourite rides and attractions up to 30 days before you arrive
And with My Disney Experience you can plan your whole magical trip with all kinds of tools and helpful guides, so you know you’re not going to miss out on anything!
Terms & Conditions
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19)
The Ultimate Florida Combo ticket is comprised of the following tickets: Disney's 14-Day Ultimate ticket, SeaWorld 3-Park ticket and Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket. Each of these tickets are valid for use over a period of 14 consecutive days and may be activated independently of one another.
Disney’s 14 Day Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first day of use or 31 Dec of the year travelling. All tickets must be used for the first time in the same calendar year as printed on the ticket. Standard booking terms and conditions apply and the promotion is subject to availability. Water parks subject to seasonal closure. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability. Disney reserves the right to change tickets entitlements at any time without prior notice. As to Disney artwork and properties ©Disney.
*Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course Admission: This applies to greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability
**ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: Valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge.
***You may only visit one miniature golf course per day and cannot visit both on the same day. Valid for one round per day (round must start prior to 4pm).
Important: Make a copy of your Disney tickets before you go to Florida!
- Your Disney World tickets are unique, so we are unable to replace them if they are lost or stolen. Therefore we strongly recommend that you take a photo or a make a copy of the back of your Disney tickets, as proof of your unique ticket numbers.
- Disney World will only be able to re-print your tickets if you have proof of all ticket reference numbers.
- Disney World tickets are non-refundable or transferable.