The things you probably want to know before you give us any money…
What can we do for you?
- We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
- We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
- We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
- What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
- We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
- We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!
But we’re still working on getting you these…
- That dream villa in Orlando
- The Disney Princesses’ phone numbers
- Florida weather in Britain
(We might be experts but we’re not magicians!)
Where can you find us?
We’re based in a delightful part of the UK known as Birmingham, which is actually quite similar to Florida when you think about it...
- Florida has over 220 days of sunshine a year, we have about 60
- Florida has Disney World, we have the Spaghetti Junction
- We both love our ferocious animals! Florida has the Florida Alligator and we’ve got the Birmingham Bull
- The Girl With All The Gifts was shot in Birmingham, but Orlando is the proud home of SHARKNADO 3
We’re “In a Relationship”…
It’s official! We’re partnered with all of Florida's big theme parks like Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort and loads more (so you could say it's quite a "modern" relationship). But it’s not complicated; there’s plenty of Florida love to go around…
Why should you trust us?
Let's face it, you're not interested in hearing a load of drivel about how lovely we are (although we REALLY are). You'd rather get it straight from the people who've dealt with us and come out the other side, right?
Take a look at our warts n' all Customer Reviews
Who are you talking to?
Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!
Give us a call or send us a message
I’m not saying we’re cheap, but for £20 we’ll be anyone’s…
Pay just £20 per ticket and the tickets are yours! The full balance doesn’t need to be paid until 5 weeks prior to your visit, and you can even spread the cost by paying off as much or as little as you like, whenever it suits you.
Find out more about booking with a deposit
Still got Questions?
Send us a message or call us on 0330 100 3130
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2023 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.