Explore life under the ocean at SEA LIFE Orlando & take a walk in Orlando’s only 360° underwater tunnel!
Step into an underwater world at SEA LIFE Orlando!
Just some of the highlights at SEA LIFE Orlando include:
- Take a stroll through Orlando’s only 360° underwater tunnel as all kinds of weird and wonderful marine creatures swim freely around, above and even below you!
- Explore SEA LIFE’s amazing floor-to-ceiling ocean habitats and see where these incredible sea creatures live
- Encounter sharks, rays & jellyfish
- Meet the gentle giants of the underwater world as you come face-to-face with the Green Sea Turtle and find the giant Pacific Octopus in his favourite spot - the sunken shipwreck
- Get hands-on with the interactive rock pool experiences
- Join the talks & feeds and find out about the incredible conservation work that SEA LIFE centres do all over the world
Check out Orlando’s newest dining & entertainment destination! *
Don’t miss out on all the fun! Explore ICON Park for a great choice of trendy cafes and modern restaurants.
Channel your inner cowboy on a mechanical bull ride, or relax with a drink in the courtyard, while you watch a $1.5 million water show.
*Please note that ICON Park activities may not be included with your ticket
- All year round
- Monday to Friday: 10am - 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 10pm
- Last admission is approx.1 hour before closing time
Usually, 60 - 90 minutes should be enough time to see everything but you are free to visit for as long as you like!
Redeeming Your Ticket
You can redeem your ticket anytime until the end of the year
SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando is located at the ICON Park Complex
8401 International Drive, Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
You can park for FREE at the ICON Parkl multi-storey car park
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
- All venues at ICON Park are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that not all areas within Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium may be accessible