Take a break from Orlando’s theme parks & enjoy a relaxing day on the beautiful Clearwater Beach!
Day trip to Clearwater Beach
Lots of free time to explore!
Return transport from Orlando
Spend a relaxing day at the beautiful Clearwater Beach
Escape the hustle and bustle of Orlando’s theme parks for a day and relax in the sun on the beautiful Clearwater Beach.
No guides, no fixed itinerary, no need to navigate or battle for parking spaces - just enjoy the beach and spend your day however you like!
Go for a swim in the clean, blue water of the Gulf of Mexico or lie on the warm white sand and top up your holiday tan
Shopping, dining & more!
Take a walk along the pier and enjoy the view of the chic waterfront buildings, and browse the street vendors along the Clearwater promenade – you’ll find all kinds of beach essentials like swimsuits, sunglasses, sunscreen and lots of colourful inflatables!
Love wrestling? Clearwater Beach is the home of Hulkamania – go and have a look through Hulk Hogan’s very own shop.
Come lunchtime, you can try the catch of the day in one of the seafront restaurants and enjoy a cold, refreshing smoothie in a beach bar.
Things to do on Clearwater Beach
Want to add a fun activity to your day on the beach? Check out our selection of activities like Deep Sea Fishing, cruise the Gulf of Mexico on a Pirate Ship, sail into the ocean for a Dolphin Encounter, or ride the thrilling Sea Screamer speedboat.
- Maingate Lakeside Resort Kissimmee: 8:00am
- Walt Disney World Swan: 7:45am
- Golden Corral Buffet & Grill Lake Buena Vista 7:30am
- Universal Royal Pacific Resort PACIFICA Ballroom 7:00am
- ICON Park International Drive: 7:15am
Available on Tuesdays and Fridays
Round-trip transport is included from various pick-up locations in the Orlando area
- Pick-up is between 7.30 - 8.30am
- You’ll be returned to your resort at around 7pm
Please allow a full day (approximately 12 hours) for this trip
- Children under 3 go FREE!
- If you are bringing a child under 3 you must let us know in advance by calling the number shown on your e-ticket
What to Wear
We recommend cool and comfortable beach wear for this trip