Disney and Universal tickets grant you 14 days’ unlimited access to all Walt Disney World & Universal Orlando Resort™ parks, at a better price than buying individual tickets.
Disney Ticket Update: Know Before You Go
- Please check ticket specific admission dates before booking
- For Disney Park admission, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation (subject to availability) are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full
- Fully paid for tickets are usually despatched within 1-3 working days
- Link your tickets to My Disney Experience when you receive them, you can then start reserving park days
- Check availability on the below calendar before proceeding to buy your park tickets
- Visit Disney Know Before You Go Blog for latest info
Enjoy ALL of these parks with your Disney & Universal Combo Tickets:
14 days’ unlimited admission to the Walt Disney World Parks:
- Magic Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios
- Animal Kingdom
- Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course*
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex**
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course***
Temporary Closures: Typhoon Lagoon: 13th January 2020 -TBD
14 days’ unlimited admission to the Universal Orlando Resort Parks:
- Universal Studios Florida including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™
- Universal's Volcano Bay water theme park
Universal’s Volcano Bay is open on select days through November 1st. On November 2nd, Volcano Bay will close for the season and will reopen on or before 27th February, 2021. We encourage guests to check back for any future updates.
What else is included with Disney and Universal Tickets?
As well as admission to 9 epic theme parks, this Disney and Universal combo ticket also includes:
Walt Disney World
Disney World Memory Maker worth $199!
Capture all your Disney World memories with the Memory Maker, which magically stores all of your Disney PhotoPass photographer pictures - including ride photos - so no-one needs to step out of your group to take a picture! (Included with 2021 & 2022 adult tickets)
All our Walt Disney World Florida tickets include FastPass+, which lets you pre-book your favourite rides and attractions up to 30 days before you go!
PLEASE NOTE - FastPass+ system not currently in-use at Walt Disney World, your ticket will allow FastPass+ usage once the feature becomes active again in the parks at a future date.
Universal Orlando Resort
Ride the Hogwarts Express at Universal Orlando Resort
This is just about as close to actually living in the enchanting world of wizards and witches as you can get, as you explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter ™ - Diagon Alley™ at Universal Studios Florida and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ at Universal's Islands of Adventure.
You can even ride6 the Hogwarts™ Express between King's Cross Station in Universal Studios Florida and Hogsmeade™ Station in Universal's Islands of Adventure!
This ticket includes unlimited access3 to select live entertainment venues at Universal's CityWalk, The Epicentre of Awesome.